- I have a beautiful wife and two adopted kids (S and J – both a year old). That story is nothing short of incredible. It’s an awesome picture of God’s love, provision, and grace.
- I love coffee, hanging out with awesome people, good music, and any outdoor activity (water skiing is my favorite, though).
- I am conversational in both Spanish and Mandarin (Chinese).
- I have spoken and performed for crowds of all shapes and sizes. My favorite thing is to inspire and engage audiences to ensure they are happier when they leave than when they come. I’m passionate about adding value and seeing others succeed.
- I spent 5 years in radio broadcasting and advertising with a focus on business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing.
- I graduated from college in 3 years with a BS in Marketing while personally financing 100% of my education.
- After school, I went on to work in strategic sourcing and procurement in several manufacturing industries. I now work in sales and marketing for an engineering company. I love what I do.
- I love travel and learning new things.
- Meeting new people is always a joy for me. Even if you just want to touch base, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. You can always follow me on twitter or connect on linkedin.